Udta Punjab, Goregaon West

 
In Food Heaven already!
One of us got a mail from Sunnyl that he wanted to send some food over, and I was only too happy to comply. The name is pretty catchy and I did have some expectations on the food. Punjabis absolutely love their food and I love good food. Sunnyl asked me about my preferences and I told him that I absolutely love spicy Mughlai cuisine.
Udta Punjab is another Delivery kitchen- a trend that is fast catching up among the food sphere. Sometimes you just want to chill back in your PJs and eat at the comfort at your own home instead of dressing up and going to a place. Kitchens like these come in handy at those times.
The delivery was due at 9 pm but it reached my place at 8.45 pm. I came home to so many parcels and what a sight it was! There was a mix of veg and non veg food, which is nice.

Starting with the veg:
1. Dal Makhani- Creamy thick daal, which was very tasty.
Dal Makhani

2. Tandoori aloo- The best veg dish I've ever eaten! The masala was just perfect. Vegetarians, this is just how Tandoor tastes like, but only gets better with the Chicken!
Tandoori aloo

3. Basil and garlic paneer- The paneer was very soft, almost melt-in-your-mouth, there wasn't much garlic or basil flavour but as a starter it was very nice.
Basil and garlic paneer

4. Methi paneer- Never was methi this tasty! Add paneer and it becomes even more delish!
Methi paneer

5. Veg Rajasthani - Again a nice gravy with mix veggies.
Veg Rajasthani

6. Nawabi mushroom- It had half mushroom and half onion cap and both were sandwiched between a creamy mixture. It was a unique starter indeed!
Nawabi mushroom


Non veg-
1. Malai kebab- Creamy and soft chicken starter. Must try! Perfect for those who don’t like much spice in their food.

Malai kebab

2. Ludhiana kebab- Softest chicken starter evaarrr! 

3. Mutton tikka- Perfect for those who love mughlai food. This was the best non veg starter!
Mutton tikka

4. Mutton Dum biryani- One word sums up the dish- Awesomesauce!
Mutton Dum biryani

5. Lahori (gravy) - Yummy red gravy that goes very well with naan.
Lahori

6. Chakori kebab- It was good too, a green coloured starter. 
Chakori kebab


Dessert:
Phirni- Thick creamy delicious goodness with perfect amount of sweetness.
Phirni


Overall I really loved the food and not one dish was okayish. They all were really tasty and was perfect for my palate. This is the kind of food I love and could eat every single day!

The service was quick and was delivered before time. Must try if you love your non veg food. Surely gonna order from here next time! And honestly, I am not saying this because the food was sent over. This places truly deserves a mention because the food is just too good!
Food: 5 / 5
Service: 4 / 5
Ambience: NA

I recommend trying their Tandoori aloo, Dal makhni, Malai kebab, Ludhiana kebab, Mutton Dum biryani!

Bon Appetite!

P.S. All opinions are honest even though the food was sent over for me to try out.

Comments

View my food journey on Zomato!

Popular Posts